Tags

, ,

 

The Gratiot Central Market was built approximately 1915 by architectural firm Smith Hinchman and Grylls. This building features beautiful terra cotta work by the New York Architectural Terra Cotta Company and is still in use today as a popular meat market with various butchers selling all sorts of meats. It sits at the edge of the of the Eastern Market Historic District on Gratiot Avenue.

View of the Market from Gratiot Avenue

Advertisements